Seriously – so gross! This foot peel apparently causes your skin to peel in chunks! From horrendously callous feet to baby smooth feet – that is after peeling like a molting reptile.
- Make sure you soak your feet for about 15 -30 minutes in plain water.
- Use Baby Foot exactly as directed.
You’ll be ready for summer sandals or whatever floats your boat with you silky, soft feet.
Charcoal Mask – Your skin, white heads, black heads, facial hair – all stuck on a nasty black mask peel. We love it!
- With legions of fans, the FAMOUS & black peel-off charcoal mask is here. The ORIGINAL Shills Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel-Off Black Face Maskn has earned its superstar status by being the ultimate blackhead-buster. Specially-formulated to unblock clogged pores by peeling blackheads, dirt and spot-causing bacteria away.
- Activated bamboo charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out the most deeply-rooted
- calendula, rosemary and grapefruit help to rebalance and make your skin glow!
Watch your teenagers – they may try to use it every day! Well it could be worst…
Snail Secretion for Hydration and other skin benefits – Now that’s totally gross! But apparently effective… People are using snail secretions in serums, face lotions and masks to hydrate and repair. Users of snail skincare products claims it has great anti-aging benefits and is able to heal acne, sun damage and scars. Snail slime is over 90% water and is apparently full of nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which are often used in beauty products and proven to be effective repair for the skin. These elements help to protect the snail’s skin from damage, infection, dryness and UV rays. Snail slime is often used in Korean beauty products and in Asian spas, live snails are put directly on the face during facials to hydrate and repair the skin. Who knew? Still so utterly disgusting…